Enhancement Requests

Hey @jacksongs, is there an official location where we should be providing enhancement requests? I’ve had a look through all the categories and nothing jumps out at me.

Thanks.

Howdy!

There are a few threads with some suggestions, but this might be a good opportunity to start a new thread from scratch.

Do you want to post any suggestions below and others can follow your lead?

Thanks for your interest!

It has a catchy title doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

As a contributor I would like to be able to find pages to transpose more easily in order to improve the efficiency with which entries are captured and to prevent me from ceasing the entry process because I don’t want to find the whizzing red box anymore :wink:

The technique I use for looking for new places to contribute is to click on a “category” (coalition house, labor house etc.) and scroll down quickly looking for the “contribute” button which I identify as a whizzing red thing. It would be cool if there were a few other options. Perhaps a sort option on the contribution page or a contribute randomly option.

I imagine once the existing register has been added there will be a need to continue adding more pages as the pollies do more stuff and trying to find which pollie’s done something could become tedious (I know, I know, I’m preaching to the choir).